- 26-04-2017: Notes and Slides from André Ran and Arjen Doelman uploaded (see the speakers tab).
- 18-04-2017: Program available
- 06-04-2017: Speakers announced: André Ran and Arjen Doelman
- 02-04-2017: Registration closed.
- 27-03-2017: Registration deadline extended to April 2nd
- 27-02-2017: Registration opened.
- 17-02-2017: Website launched.
To foster future collaboration between graduate students in the field of mathematical analysis and dynamics we organise a two day meeting on the 20th and 21st of April. Each participant is expected to give a short talk (~7 mins, including questions) or a poster presentation about their current research. We also encourage group talks, for PhDs that have been researching similar topics. Such talks will receive a bonus in term of minutes for the presentation. Apart from these talks, there will be two lectures by accademic invited speakers. Furthermore, there will be two guest speakers, who will share their experience in working for a company after finishing their PhD. All the speakers will be announced soon.
For future collaboration the participants will receive a pdf version of a facebook (it does not have anything to do with the popular social network). The booklet will contain photos, contact details and a short decription of the research field of each participant. The information will be requested during registration.
The registration form is available here.
Please keep in mind that we have a limited amount of spots available, so don't wait too long with registering.
The deadline is
the 26th of March the 2nd of April.
For questions you can reach us by email:
SponsoringThe NDNS+ cluster and WONDER were kind to provide us with financial support.