- Calculus 2 (MST), tweede kwartaal 2021–2022.
- Linear algebra with applications (MAT 202), Spring 2021.
- Algebra I (MAT 345), Autumn 2020.
- Scheme-theoretic algebraic geometry (reading course), Autumn 2019.
- Linear algebra with applications (MAT 202), Spring 2019.
- Calculus I (MAT 103), Autumn 2018.
- College algebra (Math S1003), Summer 2017.
- College algebra (Math S1003), Summer 2016.
- Reductive algebraic groups, Autumn 2021.
- Working group on stratified homotopy theory, Autumn 2020 and Spring 2021.
- PU + IAS Algebraic geometry seminar, Spring 2019.
- FGA Explained, Spring 2016.
- Étale cohomology, Autumn 2015.
- Hodge theory, Spring 2015. Organised jointly with Sébastien Picard.
This graduate student seminar was founded by Sébastien and myself, and has since been continued by other students.